A Whole Range of Accomodations and Research Facililities
To support companies and institutes at Brightlands Chemelot Campus a whole range of accommodations and research facilities is available, including:
Research and production
Pilot Plant Facilities
Scale up from lab to large-scale manufacturing
Common facilities and services
Housing for startups and starters at the campus
3D Printing Materials Center
This center for the development of 3D printing materials has been developed to assist companies that have questions about the application of different materials for 3D printing.
- Chemistry, biology, physics laboratories, and clean rooms
- Stores and warehouses
- Halls for semi-production set-ups, extruders, etc.
- Conference rooms
- Campus restaurant
Recent real estate investments
The following real estate projects have recently been completed at Brightlands Chemelot Campus:
- ARLANXEO headquarters (labs and offices)
- DSM Materials Research building
- Pilot Plant Facilities, for Chemelot InSciTe/Flowid, Sappi, Avantium, and Technoforce
- Center Court, a new landmark services building on the campus
- Regeneration Street #1, comprising 50,000 square meters of accommodation for world-leading research, development, manufacturing, and innovation in regenerative medicine
- Laboratory for Aachen-Maastricht Institute for Biobased Materials.
More real estate projects are in progress.
Easy growth path at Chemelot Industrial Park
Brightlands’ excellent facilities are reinforced by its industrial park—Chemelot Industrial Park—on its doorstep. Moving to Chemelot Industrial Park is easy for growing companies looking to increase production beyond the capacities that Brightlands can handle.
With its location, ecosystem, available expertise and knowledge, Brightlands Chemelot Campus is a unique location for innovative companies, forward-thinking knowledge institutes, daring entrepreneurs, brilliant researchers, talented students, and visionary investors—from start-ups to large chemical companies.