Associate Chief Information Officer
COTOWN BV aims to stimulate civic engagement and promote social, ecological and other community accomplishments. We disrupt the Smart City’s industry using a tokenized reward to drive collaboration between stakeholders and help cities optimize their public services.
We intend to build a collaborative society that uses its resources smartly and rewards positive behaviors as well as tasks carried for the community.
Therefore, we created the first civic cryptocurrency rewarding community tasks published by cities or NGOS, that could be spend in a network of local businesses.
Our startup is part of the Techruption program and in residence at the Brightlands Smart Services Campus in Heerlen, a place designed to support disruptive project around Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Climate change.
Completing our first prototype, we are now working on a pilot with the Gemeente Heerlen in order to get insights & KPIs and optimize our software to sell and scale within 3 months.
Therefore, we are looking to complete our team with a dutch speaking Associate Chief Information Officer responsible for technical and security operations at COTOWN BV.
In close collaboration with our CTO you are in charge of maintaining and improving CoTown's software architecture and its security.
- Training with the CTO, auditing the existing platform, designing evolutions and implementing new solutions with the other developers
- Recommending technical choices corresponding to the expressed needs
- Working also as the role of Product Owner with a particular focus on the user experience
- Piloting projects and ensuring the quality of the developments while keeping to deadlines and budget.
- Leading and overseeing Security, Data Management, Devops & Protection Strategies
- Developing, implementing, and communicating the technical element of the company's vision and strategy.
- Engaging with company members for analysis, evaluate, develop and recommend solutions to complex problems
- Leading the development of frontend and backend interfaces and the elaboration of technical roadmap to align out future products and services with the company's vision.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE DESIRED:
You are a talented dutch speaking blockchain developer? Do you want to have an impact on your environment? Do you love the start-up and blockchain space? Come and join us!
- Team spirit and ability to work with others
- Fluent in dutch, english speaker and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience in development of blockchain solutions with direct responsibility for manufacturing software products and providing customer support.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communication with staff, peers, officers and the associates.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong background in various aspects of software development including design, specification, programming, documentation, quality control, verification and validation; various Local and Wide Area Network technology; server infrastructure environments; and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of security and Devops in a complex environment is a plus
% of the shares, salary to be negotiated
Deadline: As soon as possible
Location: Brightlands Smart Services Campus, Heerlen
Do you want to participate in an ambitious project with high technological, ecological and social value
Do not hesitate, this job is made for you! firstname.lastname@example.org