Associate Communication & Design Officer
COTOWN BV aims to stimulate civic engagement and promote social, ecological and other community accomplishments. We disrupt the Smart City’s industry using atokenized reward to drive collaboration between stakeholders andhelp cities optimize their public services.
We intend to build a collaborative society that uses its resources smartly and rewardspositive behaviorsas well as tasks carried for the community.
Therefore,we createdthe first civic cryptocurrency rewarding community taskspublished by cities or NGOS, that could be spend in a network of local businesses.
Our startup is part of the Techruption program and in residence at the BrightlandsSmart Services Campusin Heerlen, a place designed tosupport disruptive project around Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Climate change.
Completingour first prototype,we are now working on a pilotwith the Gemeente Heerlen in order to get insights & KPIs and optimize our software to sell and scalewithin 3 months.
Therefore, we are lookingto complete our team with a Dutch speaking Associate Communication & Design Officer responsible of managing the marketing tools and actions for COTOWN BV.
In collaboration with the founders you are in charge of developing, supporting and disseminating the communication strategy and materials that increase visibility among stakeholders.
Your responsibility :
- Identifying target audience and prospects and creating strategies to engage them effectively
- Supporting general management creating a communication strategy and plan
- Designing public relation materials (brand identity, communication tools, messages…)
- Ensuring digital marketing content are aligned with brands’ identity
- Working closely with founders to develop and strengthen employee’s engagement activities
EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE DESIRED:
You have the soul of an artist and are talented to communicate with different types of stakeholders ? Willing to have an impact on your environment ? Loving the start-up and digital space ? Join us !
- At least a Bachelor degree in Communication, Journalism, Public relation, Design…
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in communication strategy development
- Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing
- Experience working in customer relationship preferred
- Dutch and Englishspeaker and able to work in a multicultural environment (2 nationalities)
% of the shares, salary to be negotiated
Deadline: As soon as possible
Location: Brightlands Smart Services Campus, Heerlen
Do you want to participate in an ambitious project with high technological, ecological and social value? Do not hesitate, this job is made for you!