Neuroplast BV, a Maastricht/Geleen based biotech company is looking for a
BIOTECH ASSOCIATE (M/F)
The Biotech Associate (Lab Technician) is responsible to carry out manufacturing and quality control activities of our cell therapy manufacturing, from starting material to final product, according to written procedures. The location is the GMP production site of Neuroplast localized at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus Geleen. You are familiar with GMP standards and the general laboratory activities in the field of cell based products such as cell- and tissue culturing and flowcytometry. In this position you report directly to the site manager of Neuroplast production.
- Carrying out aseptic manufacturing and quality control activities of our cell product in a cleanroom environment, from starting material to final product, according to relevant procedures.
- Carrying out associated duties e.g. required cleaning of production areas, assisting in (re)qualification of equipment, and logistic activities.
- Reporting and reviewing of all required process steps in approved batch records.
- Notification of supervisor of all observed deviations in a timely manner.
- To participate in the follow up of deviations, CAPA's and Changes.
- Generating and revising of operating procedures (SOPs).
Position requirements, skills, and competences:
- Higher vocational education or BSc in biochemistry/biotechnology.
- Experience with sterile working techniques and cell- or tissue culturing is required.
- General laboratory- (and especially in flowcytometry) and documentation experience is recommended.
- Quality awareness to meet GMP requirements.
- Good communication skills in English (The company language is English).
- Accuracy, tidiness, problem solving, result driven, attention to detail.
- Willing to participate in rotating shifts to assure 24h availability at the site together with the manufacturing colleagues.
- Willing to assist in manufacturing of the cell product at international sites of Neuroplast (mostly related to the clinical trials).