Clinical Quality Analyst
Medtronic is looking for a Clinical Quality Analyst.
Careers that Change Lives
The Clinical Quality Analyst will lead and participate in systems, analytics and quality system based projects. The Clinical Quality Analyst is responsible for identifying, analyzing and providing data outputs in alignment with dashboard, management review, leadership meetings and ad hoc requests. The Clinical Quality Analyst may also have responsibility for maintaining documents in support of the Quality Management System, maintaining Spreadsheet Validation documentation and executing process improvement activities.
The Clinical Quality Analyst works under general supervision; leading focused projects with general oversight provided by immediate manager. The Clinical Quality Analyst primarily has contact with immediate manager, project teams and stakeholders.
Responsibilities should show the key accountabilities for the role.
- Data Analysis/Administration: oversee analysis and processing of data, understand systems and processes for data generation and manipulation, identify and generate new processes/outputs, maintain validation state in alignment with requirements.
- Create inputs for dashboards, management review, BU presentations etc. to show compliance to quality objectives related to audit, inspections, quality system, compliance and training functions, and ad hoc requests.
- Project Management: establish project plans, lead cross-functional team, ensure stakeholder alignment and understand impacts, responsible for meeting milestones
- Oversee systems as assigned; develop solutions to routine technical problems; engage technical support as needed (e.g., MIT)
- May facilitate and/or participate in continuous process and procedure improvements activities.
- SharePoint Site and MIX administration: create web pages and lists, create document libraries, configure site and workspace creation, establish governance strategies
- Contribute to projects and initiatives on behalf of the Corporate Clinical Affairs organization
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 3+ years of analytics, clinical research or quality systems experience
- Min 5 years experience with the CTMS system
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.