Clinical Research Scientist (0,9-1,0 fte)
The applicant will be part of the Clinical research team, reporting to the Clinical Research Manager. He/she will be responsible for the planning and execution of all clinical studies related to healthy ageing.
He/she will build and maintain excellent relationships with the commercial team and external services providers.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Become part of a dynamic “start-up-like” Dutch life science company that is rapidlygrowing in the Health & Sports Nutrition industry.
- Join a small but international team where your ideas will be heard and initiative isrewarded.
- Work at the forefront of innovation in nutrition on a global level.
- Develop study designs and write study protocols for ethics approval
- Liaise with scientific advisers and partners
- Plan and execute test days, including subject recruitment and ordering of materials
- Perform data collection and data analysis (SPSS)
- Write study reports and scientific articles
- Present results at (inter)national conferences
- Assist with other projects within the clinical research department
- Report on progress in a transparent manner
Applicants should ideally have:
· MSc in Nutrition and Health, Biomedical Sciences or a related field
· Perfect command of English and Dutch
· Excellent English writing skills
· Get the job done mentality and eagerness to meet/surpass targets
· Ability to work independently and to handle multiple projects
· Desire to improve workflows and solve practical problems
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Driving License
· Preferably experience with clinical studies and cell cultures
Interested? Any applications, including CV and cover letter should be emailed to
BioActor B.V. BioPartner Center Oxfordlaan 70 6229 EV Maastricht Netherlands T: +31 43 711 4558