With an interest for “clinical Radiomics”: advanced AI image analysis
In this role, you will implement a secure clinical software based on a big data framework in both local and cloud computing environments. You will contribute to the integration of image processing and machine learning algorithms into our applications (see animation on www.radiomics.wold). Part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team under the supervision of the CSO and CTO, you are a key contributor to software development projects. Through specifications, conception and coding of applications, you are instrumental in improving Oncoradiomics Technologies’ software solutions for the processing and handling of medical images. Agile by nature, you are expected to participate in multiple projects.
The opportunity to collaborate and visit several leading centers in Europe is afforded.
We are looking for a positively minded individual motivated to apply themselves, learn new approaches, and ready to work hard to build a successful career and company. Our ideal candidate:
The main tasks:
- Of this position will be developing a web service that will be used by other applications via remote procedure calls to build distributed systems.
- Building the applications consuming this web service and coordinate with each other to reach the target.
- Ensuring the security of the contents and the distributed network in general, conforming to regulatory standards.
- Optimize the performance and design to avoid crashes, circular wait, deadlocks … etc.
The essential skills:
- Bachelor of computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ software development or programming experience, medical software preferred
- Knowledge of Java, Python, Matlab.
- JAX-WS webservices development.
- Experience in dealing with SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous distributed system communication.
- Experience using GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Knowledge authentication – authorization of security protocols.
- Knowledge of Linux shell and knowledge of protocols such HTTP, HTTPS, TCP and SSH.
- Knowledge of Database design and SQL, XML, SPARK, Docker, Git
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Eagerness for learning new technologies and concepts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team when required.
- Communication skills
Conditions of employment and salary are highly competitive. Furthermore, our contract offers an extended package of secondary conditions, among others a holiday bonus, a yearly bonus, bonus to work from home and excellent health insurance arrangements. For international candidates, a compensation for moving can be applied.
Further information will be gladly given by
Dr Sean Walsh, CSO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Ralph Leijenaar, CTO: email@example.com
Dr Samir Barakat, PDS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application letter and curriculum vitae should be submitted via email.