With an interest for “clinical Radiomics”: advanced AI image analysis
In this role, you will provide expert support to the continuous integration and development of software. Assist in adoption of development operations tools and best practice. Part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team under the supervision of the CSO and CTO, you are a key contributor to software development projects. Through specifications, conception and coding of applications, you are instrumental in improving Oncoradiomics Technologies’ software solutions for the processing and handling of medical images. Agile by nature, you are expected to participate in multiple projects.
The opportunity to collaborate and visit several leading centers in Europe is afforded.
We are looking for a positively minded individual motivated to apply themselves, learn new approaches, and ready to work hard to build a successful career and company. Our ideal candidate:
The main tasks:
- Build, deploy, and maintain the automation of new environments
- Use infrastructure as code and configuration management tools
- Refine and enhance our platform based on containers using tools like Docker, etc.,
- Develop automated monitoring, discovery, logging and alerting systems for scaled production systems.
- Application improvement, debugging, process documentation, automation, distributed system, troubleshooting
- Support cloud and local installations.
The essential skills:
- Bachelor of computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ software development or programming experience, medical software preferred
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud Web Services
- Configuration management tool
- Networking & Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, TLS, SSH)
- Knowledge of Database design and SQL, XML, SPARK, Docker, Git
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Eagerness for learning new technologies and concepts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team when required.
- Communication skills
Conditions of employment and salary are highly competitive. Furthermore, our contract offers an extended package of secondary conditions, among others a holiday bonus, a yearly bonus, bonus to work from home and excellent health insurance arrangements. For international candidates, a compensation for moving can be applied.
Further information will be gladly given by
Dr Sean Walsh, CSO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Ralph Leijenaar, CTO: email@example.com
Dr Samir Barakat, PDS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application letter and curriculum vitae should be submitted via email.