Great opportunity for medical student or research masters student
Hashimoto.Help is looking for somebody to write weekly posts with them.
Are you good at ‘translating’, explaining medical research in laymen terms?
We offer various benefits when you join our team of passionate volunteers.
First an excellent experience with a well worthy cause raising awareness for autoimmune diseases, in particular Hashimoto disease, a good noteworthy cause to add to your C.V. You will also benefit with supervision by Dr Huysse, by staying updated on current medical research and contribute to cutting edge scientific investigation with your name on our website.
What we require:
- Above average writing skills
- Fine attention to detail
- Efficient reading and comprehension skills for biweekly posts
- Insightful interpretation of research studies into a comprehensible informative article for (sub)clinical Hashimoto’s
- 6 month commitment
What we expect from our researchers:
- You have your own personal access to university libraries,
- A 400 word article explaining the research findings on auto immunity and organ specific autoimmunity diseases
- Special focus on these specific symptoms from multidisciplinary perspective: immunology, endocrinology, psychiatry, and psychoneuroimmunology
- Insightful links or associations to Hashimoto disease in general
Please send your CV and an example of a 500 word article to begin.
Contact : Dr Anna Huysse