Manager Quality Assurance - CiMaas
Participating in defining overall strategy for Quality Management within CiMaas and for implementing, maintaining and improving a Quality System for CiMaas in compliance with the EU GMP guidelines.
- Ensure a high level of GMP compliance throughout the entire organization and define actions for continuous improvement by setting out directives for Quality Management.
- Ensuring that the Quality system complies with international guidelines, directives and regulations as required.
- Maintaining state of the art quality systems e.g. for non-conformances, CAPA, change control, supplier auditing.
- Keeping up to date with respect to new regulations, new GMP and other guidelines and publications.
- Establish Quality Agreements with clients and contractors.
- Responsible for all contacts with regulatory bodies with regards to GMP related issues and filings.
- Coordinate interactions with other departments and external parties.
- Assure permanent availability of qualified personnel within QA by developing and coordinating training programs for QA employees.
- Lead and coach employees of the QA department.
The required Knowledge, skills, and competences:
- BSc/MSc in chemistry/biotechnology plus extensive relevant biotechnological Quality Assurance and GMP training.
- Experience in implementing the QMS.
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in laboratorial Quality Control.
- Managerial experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Leadership, accuracy, planning and organization, initiative, resourcefulness.
We offer you an employment contract with a level matching salary for a period of one year, with the possibility of extension and competitive market-oriented secondary benefits. The location is Geleen.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and extended letter of motivation before 31 May 2019 to:
Suzanne Eussen, Office Manager
6229 EV Maastricht
T: +31 43 3 88 58 16
E: vacature at cimaas.com
For substantive questions, please contact:
Prof Dr Gerard Bos, CEO via gerardmj.bos at cimaas.com