COTOWN BV aims to stimulate civic engagement and promote social, ecological and community accomplishments. We disrupt the Smart City’s industry using a tokenized reward to drive collaboration between stakeholders and help cities optimize their public services.
We intend to build a collaborative society that uses its resources smartly and rewards positive behaviors as well as tasks carried for the community.
Therefore, we created the first civic cryptocurrency rewarding community tasks published by cities or NGOS, that can be spent in a network of local businesses.
Our startup is part of the Techruption program and in residence at the Brightlands Smart Services Campus in Heerlen, a place designed to support disruptive project around Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Climate change.
Completing our product, we are now working on a pilot with the Gemeente Heerlen in order to get insights & KPIs and optimize our software to sell and scale quickly.
Therefore, we are looking to complete our team with a Product Owner.
On the basis of the supplied specifications and mockups and first developments in collaboration with others stakeholders, you will help delivering cutting-edge products for the company.
Your challenge will be to manage projects around the development of our web and mobile blockchain based platform with a simple user experience. This platform also needs to integrate with different information systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities in collaboration with the founders
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
Experience and Profile desired:
Previous working experience as a Product Owner or similar for 2 year(s)
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
English and Dutch speaker with experience of startups and multicultural teams
Salary : 2.000 € netto per month (negotiable)
Deadline: As soon as possible
Location: Brightlands Smart Services Campus, Heerlen
Do you want to participate in an ambitious project with high ecological and social value?