The Compound Company
The Compound Company develops and manufactures compounds that are widely used in numerous application areas and industries such as packaging, automotive, building & construction, PV modules and compatibilizers & coupling agents for the compounding industry. They are specialized in innovative customized solutions, made with unparalleled devotion and dedication.
The Compound Company has two product brands: EcoForte® and Yparex®. EcoForte® is a product range of customized thermoplastic compounds and Yparex® is a product range of extrudable adhesive resins. For more information, see our website: www.thecompoundcompany.com.
With production sites in Europe and Indonesia and a wide network of agents and distributors on all continents, The Compound Company is a global player.
To strengthen the current sales team, the Compound Company is looking for an ambitious sales manager for the areas of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Scandinavia. In first instance, the sales manager will be responsible for the segment of raw materials for packaging film and the extrusion market. After 1 year, the sales manager will take on additional products and areas (within Europe).
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Design and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs that expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Discover and develop new customers in the area
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and industry conventions.
For this job we are looking for an ambitious young professional with learning potential.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A relevant technical background or proven affinity with the plastics industry
- At least 3 years of experience in a business to business sales role in a relevant industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- German language must be fluent (native or very close)
- English language must be fluent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proactive and result-driven attitude
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- The Compound Company is an ambitious, dynamic company. A leading player as quality conscious, customer and service oriented, technology driven supplier You will be part of an experienced and very outgoing team
- There is a lot of room for initiative
- You will be offered a good compensation and benefits package
- There is a lot of opportunity to grow.
Are you the perfect candidate for this exciting position? We gladly receive your CV and motivation: click for the application form.
For more information, you can contact Annefleur Jacobs via +31433217171.
Acquisition is not appreciated.WvdB