Cristal Therapeutics is a clinical stage pharmaceutical company developing the next generation nanomedicines based on its proprietary CriPec® platform. CriPec® allows for the development of targeted nanomedicines with superior efficacy and safety profiles to treat various diseases, in particular cancer. The most advanced product in development is CriPec® docetaxel, which is currently in clinical evaluation for the treatment of solid tumours. Meanwhile, the CriPec® platform is further developed for application in multiple therapeutic areas, in internal projects or in collaboration with international companies.
As senior technician (bio)analytical chemistry it is your responsibility to create an appropriate infrastructure to perform bioanalysis in house and participate in the (bio)analytical analysis of our innovative products.
You take part in various projects to give general analytical support and have functional relationships with our scientists in chemistry, formulation and biology, as well as other internal teams and co-development partners, including academic and industrial parties.
In your job as senior technician (bio)analytical chemistry you:
- Create an appropriate infrastructure to perform bioanalysis within the laboratory of Cristal Therapeutics.
- Provide analytical support for all internal and/or external programs: analysis of CriPec® based products, intermediates, raw material and biological samples. This includes assessment of the required quality levels, literature studies, method development, qualification and, where applicable, transfer of developed analysis methods to third parties. Since Cristal Therapeutics is developing innovative drug products, the focus is on analytical method development, and only to a limited extent to perform standard analysis.
- Provide analytical expertise to support the various development programs (both internal and external)
- Perform stability tests of CriPec® based products using applicable quality guidelines
- Bachelor in bioanalytical chemistry
- Proven track record in bioanalytical development projects, ideally experience in the field of innovative (polymeric) drug products and/or nanoparticle formulations
- More than 5 years of industrial experience with the design and conduct of bioanalytical development projects
- Experience with sophisticated method development, mainly chromatographic (LC-MS, LC, SEC) and various detection techniques (UV, RI, MS) but also other techniques
- Experience with using and improving a QA/QC system, accordingly familiar with corresponding guidelines and infrastructure
The specific job skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects under time pressure
- Analytical and creative problem-solver
- Self-starter and pro-active
The general competences
- Eager to work in a flexible environment with a pro-active, hands-on and multi-disciplinary mind-set
- Strongly goal-oriented, driven and keen to deliver on promise
- Quality awareness
- Team player, eager to contribute to the success of a small, innovative company
- Fluent in English both in word and writing
What Cristal Therapeutics offers
- Opportunity to use your talents and competences in the development of innovative drug products, and to further strengthen them
- A competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities to grow both from content perspective as well as on a personal level
- Work in a small team with ambitious colleagues on successful worldwide collaboration
Please send your C.V. and motivation letter in English to the attention of Michiel van Geijn, Manager Analytical Chemistry, to email-address: email@example.com before the 1st of December 2019.