As a Software Developer you are running and improving our in house developed software and hardware infrastructure as a member of our software engineering team. You will be responsible to develop new features for our environments and put them into action. This includes requirements analyses, implementation planning, testing, deploying, running and maintaining the software.
Xilloc is a company specialised in custom products, mainly for high quality medical applications such as Patient-Specific-Implants, Surgical Guides and Anatomical Models. We are dedicated to maintain Xilloc as the highest standard for Patient Specific Products. The company uses state-of-the-art design and manufacturing methods, including a wide range of 3D Printing technologies. Xilloc designed and produced both the world’s first 3D printed cranial plate as well as the first full 3D printed mandible.
For more information, find us at www.xilloc.com
What makes you the perfect fit for this opportunity?
- feel at home using Linux and Windows
- love to solve problems efficiently
- prefer modular over monolithic applications
- write good structured, understandable and maintainable source code
- are self-organized and can work independently
- don't hesitate to speak out your ideas and doubts
- like to put your effort into our young and growing company to make the world a bit smarter and healthier
- live within 50 km from Sittard-Geleen or willing to move
We offer a fulltime position in a very innovative and multicultural company based in the Limburg region in The Netherlands (located at Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen) for a driven team-player who doesn’t mind going the extra mile.
OpenGL / WebGL
IP-Networking / Firewall / Wireless
Enterprise IT Administration
Ability to speak and understand Dutch or German; English is a must
Are you interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
(Tip: we prefer a video-CV)