Cultus Crop Research
Cultus Crop Research is your partner in research in all agriculture and horticulture sectors in the Netherlands. We would be happy to assist you in the following matters:
- Integrity surveys for private GEP certification
- Tests with statistical justification
- Demonstrations and screenings
- Carrying out test platforms
Cultus Crop Research itself is specialised in all nursery sectors and cooperates with external parties for all other sectors. We work with Giesen Crop Research for arable crops, for example. They have extensive experience in carrying out research in agriculture and several other crops. We carry out research in collaboration with our partner CAF (Centrale Adviesdienst voor de Fruitteelt) in the fruit cultivation sector. And we collaborate with Horticoop for horticulture. We are more than the sum of our parts!
When we work with external parties, Cultus Crop Research takes care of the project management while the actual implementation is carried out by experts that are very familiar with their crops. We have contacts throughout the Netherlands thanks to our extensive knowledge network.
- We are in the possession of both the TNG certificate and the GEP certificate, which means that we are authorised to carry out tests with not yet certified pesticides.
- Residue studies under GLP can be carried out in cooperation with BioChem Agrar from Uedem, Germany.
- We make use of ARM for result reports and analyses. The activities of Cultus Crop Research are carried out under the umbrella of Cultus Agro Advies.