Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions
Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions (DVLS) was established as a laboratory support provider in 2000. Today Da Vinci has become the versatile partner to laboratories by offering chromatographic solutions that address all analytical challenges starting from sample preparation, analysis, reporting, data management up to providing technical support and supplies.
The mission of Da Vinci is to boost laboratory efficiency through:
- Expertise in GC, LC, MS, TOC, XRF and software development
- Knowledge of laboratory processes
- Distributorship of leading suppliers such as Agilent, GERSTEL, LECO, VUV Analytics and XOS
- Development and manufacturing of innovative solutions.
As a result of our wide range of solutions and high level of expertise Da Vinci is able to meet the analytical needs of laboratories.
In 2014 Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions opened a service office located at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, the Netherlands. From the service office located in Sittard-Geleen the Da Vinci teams offers support for Analytical & Engineering Services (AES) to laboratories in the Maastricht region. Contact the service team for:
- Service contracts
- Service & Support
- Analytical engineering& Services
- Laboratory facilities rental
- Project management of Micro Mass Spectrometry.