I-care Reliability Group Nederland
I-care Reliability Group is an industry leader in condition monitoring. Among the available maintenance solutions:
- Vibration analysis
- Structural vibration – Human exposure to vibrations in buildings (ISO 2631 and DIN 4150)
- Infrared thermography
- Start-up and coast-down monitoring of machines
- Dynamic measurements (torque-analysis, modal analysis,…)
- Strain-gauge analysis – tension and fatigue analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Design and control of vibration isolators
- Dynamic pressure analysis- load analysis of piping, pumps, fans
- Ultrasonic leak detection
With condition monitoring a machine defect can be predicted on a timely manner and allows maintenance actions to be planned well in advance. The risk of machine failure will be reduced. Assets will have higher reliability. This allows preventive (time based) actions to be reduced to an absolute minimum. To achieve this, assets will be monitored on a weekly or monthly base. I-care Reliability Group has 40 consultants and offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Beside the services I-care Reliability Group also provides measurement systems training.
Additional information on www.icareweb.com.