PNO is Europe’s largest independent grants and innovation management advisory, providing support services to private and public organizations in pursuing grants and incentives for investments and innovation projects. PNO annually raises on average approximately 1 Billion Euro for its clients. Active in 12 European countries, we support over 4,000 clients throughout Europe, annually developing over 150 European consortia, funding proposals, and fostering their successful implementation in many technology domains. In addition, we prepare, file and manage approximately 6,000 national grant and tax incentive applications per year.
Founded in 1985, PNO has developed into a fast growing and knowledge intensive company. Our growth can be explained by a unique combination of high-end knowledge (we can rely on a pool of over 270 professionals including scientists, engineers, consultants, a Brussels policy advisory service, as well as financial and legal experts, with consolidated experience in funding processes) and a comprehensive set of services, based on profound insight in investment and innovation funding strategies as well as over 30 years of hands-on expertise.
PNO’s capabilities, competences and services focus on:
- advice on the funding policies of EC programs and other funding bodies
- support in management of funded projects
- support towards clients in Open Innovation activities
- true European teams
- support in program implementation providing close insight in policy funding objectives
- advanced web-supported grant consultancy with the highest success rates