European Pilot Plant Development Centre
Technoforce Solutions was started in 1990 to manufacture proprietary equipment for chemical process industry. Today it is active in the field of evaporation, high vacuum distillation, drying and liquid-liquid extraction. It has about 130 employees, own facilities for pilot scale testing intended for application development, process design, mechanical design and equipment manufacturing over an area of 15,000 square meters. It supplies individual equipment as well as complete skid mounted units including peripheral equipment, controls and instruments.
Our current product portfolio embraces advanced separation equipment and technologies:
- Rising Film / Falling Film Evaporators (RFE/FFE)
- Forced Circulation Evaporators (FCE)
- Agitated Thin Film Evaporator (ATFE)
- Short Path Distillation Units based on Thin-Film Technology, operated under high vacuum (up to 0.001 mbar) (SPDU)
- Agitated Thin Film Dryers (ATFD)
- Rotational Liquid-Liquid Extractors (LLE)
- Annular Centrifugal Extractors (ACE)
- (Conical) Strippers (CS)
- Conventional Distillation & Extraction Columns.
In close cooperation with customers, Technoforce develops tailor-made solutions starting from lab-scale studies, pilot plant trials & analysis, scale-up, mechanical and process design, equipment manufacturing & testing, project execution, erection, commissioning and after sales services.
For the convenience and excellent support of European Customers it was decided to establish a pilot plant testing facility at Brightlands Chemelot Campus. The European Pilot Plant Testing facility will be equipped with different separation setups for scale-up studies and a dedicated supportive analysis laboratory.
If you are in search of a process solution for a physical separation on an industrial scale, Technoforce is eager to take up your challenge!