- Mailing address: Smedestraat 2, 6411 CR Heerlen (Netherlands)
- Street address for the campus entrance: Smedestraat 2, 6411 CR Heerlen
- Phone number reception during opening hours: +31 (0)6 51 55 90 65
- Also reachable via Whatsapp
- Building and visitor parking area Mon-Fri 8:00 - 18:00
- Campus residents with access badge Mon-Fri 6:30 - 23:00
- Manning of reception desk Mon-Fri 8:00 - 18:00
WiFi and available internet connection
- Guests: The Brightlands Smart Services Campus has a guest network named “Brightlands-Guest”. This is a public network. You don’t need log-in details or a password to access this network.
- Students: Students with an Eduroam account may log in to the “Eduroam” network.
Parking for campus residents and visitors
Campus residents may rent a parking space in the parking garage. You need to reserve a parking space in the visitor parking area prior to your guests’ visit. You may do this via Facilitor. Please note: If you fail to register your visitor, a parking space may be refused due to limited parking capacity. Parking spots can be rented on the basis of availability.
Parking during events
During events, there are plenty of parking options a short walking distance from the campus at the Q-Park parking garage ‘t Loon. The address for your GPS is Apollolaan 11 in Heerlen, Q-Park.
Navigate to car parking 't Loon
Catering at the Brightlands Smart Services Campus
The Campus has a coffee bar located near the general reception area. There is a company restaurant on level 0. This facility only accepts debit cards.