At the four Brightlands campuses, students can start working with companies and leading research institutes during their studies. In this unique setting, they learn how to tackle real-life situations, be part of the latest innovations and are in contact with potential employers or partners for their startup. This environment offers the training they need to best prepare them for their career.
The campuses offer educational programs from Maastricht University, Maastricht UMC+, Technical University Eindhoven, RWTH Aachen University, University of Hasselt, Fraunhofer, TNO and the Open University. Programs are also offered at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Fontys University of Applied Sciences, HAS University of Applied Sciences and vocational education institutions such as Vista College, Citaverde College and Gilde Opleidingen.
Brightlands: the ideal place to study
- Innovating together: close cooperation between government, knowledge institutes and the business community is the basis for groundbreaking innovation and startups at the four Brightlands campuses. As a student, you can gain entry to a cross-border network of companies and experts who can help you advance in your career.
- High-quality educational programs: at Brightlands, you can enroll in a variety of programs specializing in fields such as bio-circular chemistry as a basis for new materials and chemical production processes, healthcare, nutrition, data science and ICT training.
- State-of-the-art research facilities: as a student, you can participate in your program at Brightlands in state-of-the-art study spaces and research laboratories with the latest equipment.
- Meeting places: the four Brightlands campuses offer great places to meet, coffee bars and lunch spots to make your study experience complete.
- Inspiring community: as a student, you’ll be part of the Brightlands community and you can even do your internship at companies based at the campus, or work on research projects for members of the community.
- Events: meetings and events are regularly held at the four Brightlands campuses, offering the perfect way to gain easy access to the broad Brightlands network.
- Career opportunities: matchmaking events and campus job openings prepare you for your career as a researcher, entrepreneur, lab technician or operator.
- Strategic locations: the four Brightlands campuses are centrally located in the European top technological triangle Aachen-Louvain-Eindhoven and are easily accessible with international connections by road, rail and air.
- Sustainable partnerships: the foundation for many leading knowledge institutes and the business community has been laid by the Province of Limburg, the driving force behind the rapidly growing Brightlands ecosystem.