Bioregate: European Regenerative Medicine ForumEvent date: August 08, 201610:00u
End date: August 09, 2016
Bioregate Forum is a biennial European meeting dedicated to highlighting latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialization approaches in the field of cell & gene therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering.
Our ambition is to bring together R&D from pharmaceutical companies and academic-driven phase I clinical trials to stimulate collaboration between those two worlds.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to forge new partnerships at the European level in the field of regenerative medicine!
This year, a panel of industrials, clinicians and researchers will present the latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialization advances in the field of cell therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering.
Want to apply for an oral presentation? Submit an abstract before June 15th!
- Meet over 200 delegates from Europe: experts from research and from biotech & pharma industry
- Make the most of the 2 days of conferences, round tables, workshops with high level scientists, clinicians and industrials
- Present your technologies or products in the exhibition area
- Do not miss the networking timeslots and the poster session
- … and the Gala dinner in a prestigious location of Nantes!