Using existing (big) data to advance your product or idea in health or life sciencesEvent date: November 29, 201815:30u
End date: November 29, 2018
Maximising the Benefits from (big) Data with CBS & Brightlands: Using CBS Knowledge and Data to Advance your Product or Idea in the Health or Life Sciences.
Do you want to explore how big data can be used to advance your product or idea in health or life sciences?
Brightlands and the Center for Big Data Statistics (CBDS) at Statistics Netherland (CBS) are joining forces to help you to realise this!
This master class is part of the call for collaboration proposals: Maximising the Benefits from (big) Data with CBS & Brightlands: Using CBS Knowledge and Data to Advance your Product or Idea in the Health or Life Sciences . (Read more)
The session will give general information about the efforts and possibilities within the Brightlands ecosystem to exploit the existing data sets from CBS to advance an idea or product in health care and life sciences.
It will also provide detailed information about the call, giving parties interested to submit a proposal the possibility to ask questions, such as what are the available data sets, what could be expected from participating in such a call, or whether a project will be eligible. There will be also an opportunity for networking.
Event date: November 29, 2018 15:30-17:00u
Venue: Oxfordlaan 70, 6229 EV, Maastricht
15.30 Welcome and registration
- Center for Big Data Statistics: programme, example projects in healthcare, available data sets (microdata,open data, not public data), infrastructure
- Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus: mission, example projects, value proposition
- Brightlands Smart Services Campus: mission, example projects, the BSSC digital startup approach
16.15 Presentation of the Call and Q&A
17.00 Networking drinks
- CBS & CBDS: Magchiel van Meeteren, managing director CBDS
- Usage of data sets in healthcare: Susan van Dijk, product developer health CBDS
- Presentation of the call, Florian Henning, Data Officer CBDS
- Brightlands Smart Services Campus, Sandrine de Goede, Business developer
- Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus, Adriana Berlanga, Business developer