European Vascular CourseEvent date: March 10, 201908:30u
End date: March 12, 2019
The main goal of EVC is to provide theoretical and practical education by offering participants the most recent knowledge on arterial, venous, vascular access and cardiovascular subjects.
In addition to the invited lectures and edited videos, 60 workshops and numerous master classes are organized to train in diagnostics, decision-making, simulation, team training, open and endovascular technqiues. Furthermore, we offer and promote challenging case discussions in small groups where you can share your views and experience together with the experts in the field.
The 23rd EVC will take place on March 10-12, 2019 and will offer:
- 45 invited lectures on arterial subjects
- Edited video’s on surgical and endovascular techniques
- Workshops on carotid, aortic and peripheral endovascular and surgical procedures
- Case discussions on carotid, peripheral and aortic subjects
- Master class on scientific writing
- Anastomotic master class
- Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
- More than 2000 participants
Click here to read more.