3D Medical ExpoEvent date: January 30, 201809:00u
End date: January 31, 2018
Visit the 3D Medical Expo in MECC Maastricht for free!
The 5th edition of 3D Medical Expo will take place at MECC Maastricht, from 30 to 31 January, 2018. 3D Medical Expo offers a unique platform bringing together European and global companies from the entire 3D Medical supply chain, customers, end-users, developers and researchers.
Exhibitors are innovative companies involved in the chain of Bio-, Medical-, Dental- and Medicine 3D printing: 3D printing Manufacters (hardware), Scanning and Metrology equipment and services, Software developers,Materials, 3D printing Service Companies, Knowledge Institutes, Universities and Consultants and Design and Product Development companies.
The Expo is combined with several conferences in the field of 3D medical printing. The 3D Medical Conference is accredited by the Dutch Association for Technical Medicine (NVTG) for 6 points per day and therefore guarantees high quality and professional (medical) visitors.
- Day 1: 3D Medical Printing Conference + Expo
- Day 2: 3D Medical Printing Conference + Health Tech Event + Expo
3D Medical Conference
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Dental Scanning & Software
- 3D Dental Workflow & Planning Tools Legal
- Regulatory and Ethical issues
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical Scanning & Software
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
Health Tech Event
- Robotics in cure and care
- Health Care and Internet of Things
discount is available until December 12. The number of tickets is limited, so
make sure you secure your place in time REGISTER HERE