Brightlands at TEFAF / Science ForumEvent date: March 14, 201710:00u
End date: March 14, 2017
10 am: Registration
10.30 am : Opening by Prof. dr. Ron Heeren (moderator)
Followed by case study presentations in Imaging, from fundamental research to application. Speakers:
- Prof. dr. Pamela Habibović (MERLN)
- Prof. dr. Elia Formisano (Dept. of Neuroscience, Maastricht University)
- Prof. dr. Michel Dumontier (Data Science, Maastricht University)
- Dr. Jop Beugels (Plastic Surgery, Maastricht UMC+)
- Dr. Pieter Emans (Orthopedic Surgeon, Maastricht UMC+)
- Prof. dr. Philippe Lambin (Radiation Oncologist, MAASTRO)
12.30 pm: Lunch
- Followed by the Brightlands Innovation Challenge
- Fireplace discussions; young researchers from Maastricht University on stage; why Maastricht, what are your ambitions, etc.
- Presentation of the winner Brightlands Innovation Challenge
- René Hoppenbrouwers (Stichting Restauratie Atelier Limburg): "When Art Meets Imaging"
- Succesful Patent Applications 2016
4 pm: Closure
4.30 pm: Optional visit to The European Fine Art Fair
Please note that the event is by invitation only.
Please register here before February 24th, 2017