Brightlands stories at Limburg festivals and eventsaugust 2, 2017
Brightlands will be represented at various festivals and events in Limburg with the Brightlands Roadshow. The objective of this interactive show about Brightlands is to introduce the general public to the amazing world of Brightlands.
You can find us here
The Brightlands Roadshow will be appearing at the following festivals and events in Limburg:
- Solar Weekend Festival, August 5 and 6, Roermond
- Opening Academic Year, September 4, Maastricht
- PAS-festival (Pleasure, Art and Science), September 8 and 9, Maastricht
- 112 on Wheels, September 10, Venlo
- Festival van de Toekomst (Festival of the Future), September 15, Heerlen
- ParkstadLab, October 5, Heerlen
- Dutch Earth Week, October 10, Maastricht (Gouvernement)
- Oktoberfeest, October 13, Sittard
- Herfstvakantie Show Museumplein (Museumplein Fall Break Show), October 14 - 22, Kerkrade
- Dag van het MKB (SME Day), November 6, Heerlen
- Brightlands Chemelot Talent Day, November 10
- Groeten uit Maastricht (Greetings from Maastricht), November 26
- JetNetCareerday, Eindhoven, November 28, 29
Great stories to tell
The amazing world of Brightlands has so many great, almost science-fiction-like stories to tell that originate from entrepreneurs, researchers and students. Each and every one of these are success stories on sustainability and health in the future which are not only relevant for all of us, but which were planted and continue to grow in our very own backyard. “Not only are these fascinating stories, it’s amazing to be able to tell others about them,” says Maurice Olivers, Brightlands communication & branding.
Meet Mr. Bright
This interactive roadshow was developed in cooperation with Museumplein Limburg. The show consists of a dialog between an “average man” and Mr. Bright, a human-like robot that also tries to connect with the general public. Not only will they talk about all the things we are capable of in the region, but also what these innovations mean for our daily lives. As a show presented in laymen’s terms, it gives a face to the amazing opportunities that Brightlands and the region’s unique international location offer to entrepreneurs, researchers, startups and students.
The Brightlands Roadshow is a collaborative project of Connect Limburg, Limburg Economic Development (LED), Province of Limburg, Museumplein Limburg and Brightlands.
The show made its debut at the Solar Weekend festival in Roermond.