Health Holland International (HHINT) Startermarch 31, 2016
Why HHINT Starter?
At the moment a lot of new healthcare solutions and inventions have been (and are) developed in The Netherlands. To turn these meaningful ‘smart solutions’ into internationally successful innovation which solve ‘shared challenges’ the Topsector Life Sciences & Health (in cooperation with the Task Force Health Care) developed the HHINT Starter programme. The objective of HHINT Starter is to increase the amount of internationally successful Dutch Life Sciences & Health SMEs!
What is HHINT Starter?
The programme guides and supports starting healthcare entrepreneurs in international business. During the programme (with a duration of approximately 12 months) you will be fully supported with your international exploration.
The HHINT Starter programme encompasses:
- The co-creation of a thorough but practical "export support plan”.
- Availability of a sector specialist throughout the process, with a max. value of €10,000,-
- Better understanding of the (relevant) foreign market(s).
- More insight into your opportunities within Dutch Top Sector Life Sciences & Health with regard to international business.
- The opportunity to reimburse the costs (related to your export target), with a max. value of €4.500,-
- Various meetings with other entrepreneurs in the network (concerning the exchange of experiences and knowledge).
Who can apply?
Your organisation (SME’or Startup) is eligible for HHINT Starter when it meets the following criteria:
- Your organization provides (innovative) products and services within the Top Sector Life Sciences & Health.
- Your organization is registered in the Netherlands (KVK registration).
- Your organization has a clear international ambitions.
- Your organization has fewer than 15 FTEs.
- Your organization has less than € 5 million turnover per year (of which less than 75% export).
What are the costs?
The guidance is – excl. personal time investment – FREE of charge. In addition, you will receive a 50% to 100% reimbursement covering out- of-pocket costs (to a maximum of €4.500, -) related to your "HHINT export plan’’.
(Note; this does not include travel and accommodation).
Click here to apply directly for an interview! (Note: There are only 18 places available). Twice a year there is a possibility to apply for the HHINT Starter programme (deadline first term: April 10th 2016).
HHINT Starter will be executed by the Task Force on Health Care and is co-developed with and supported by Health~Holland (Top sector LSH). For more information, please contact us directly.