European Health Science Matchaugust 16, 2016
Call for Applications: The European-Health-Science-Match-Scholarship. At the European Health Science Match Conference, 100 international researchers from a broad spectrum of life sciences will give an insight into their work in 3-minute-presentations and will report on cutting-edge research topics in Medicine, Pharma and Biotech. This innovative conference format connects science, business, society, media and new talent.
The scholarship: Students, doctoral candidates, research assistants and young professionals with work experience can apply for a free attendance-scholarship. The places are limited. Please apply here until August 26, 2016 latest.
Main science partner: The Health Axis Europe (HAE), a strategic alliance of biomedical clusters from Heidelberg (Germany), Leuven (Belgium), Cambridge (UK), Maastricht (Netherlands) and Copenhagen (Denmark), will be supporting the event as the main scientific partner. Expect speakers from EMBL (European Molecular Biology Laboratories), DKFZ (German Cancer Research Center), University of Heidelberg, KU Leuven, Tel Aviv University and others.
The benefits of the scholarship:
- Free admission to the European Health Science Match on September 26, 2016 in the Heidelberg Region.
- Close contact with leading scientists, universities and research institutions worldwide, who present their current research topics.
- Connect with enterprises, universities, startups and fellow scholarship recipient as well as young professionals.
- Receive a one-year subscription of the daily newspaper Tagesspiegel as an e-paper and the daily electronic newsletters Tagesspiegel-Checkpoint und Tagesspiegel-Morgenlage
- Please fill in the short application form here as soon as possible.
- The candidates will be selected and contacted by our jury. There is no right of appeal.
- If you are successfully selected you make a binding reservation for your attendance to the European Health Science Match on September 26, 2016 in the Heidelberg Region. Please contact us if you cannot attend by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.