Brightlands is a community for open innovation in health and sustainability. This community is based in the Dutch province of Limburg, at the heart of the Eindhoven-Louvain-Aachen technology triangle. At the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, researchers, entrepreneurs, investors and students develop new solutions in the field of materials. This fundamental and applied research is made possible in part thanks to the state-of-the-art facilities available at the campus. Now you too can take advantage of the facilities and available space at our campus.
The Startup Loft offers flexible workplaces to innovative entrepreneurs and is located at the former DSM Central Laboratory. The building underwent a complete renovation in 2017. The combination of authentic elements, facilities and contemporary atmosphere make it a nice place to work, for people of all ages. The brand-new Center Court is located right next to the Startup Loft.
Advantages of the Startup Loft
- The Brightlands Chemelot Campus is abuzz with excitement, a place where you are surrounded by ambitious and talented students, experienced researchers and experts in your professional field.
- You can make use of the specific facilities that we offer for your field of expertise such as a dedicated laboratory and pilot plants.
- If you rent space at the Startup Loft, the Center Court and all of its facilities are right next-door. Center Court was designed especially to serve as a central meeting point at the campus. It offers state-of-the-art rooms for meetings and other gatherings, a conference facility with an auditorium, several restaurants, an espresso bar and sports facilities.
The people, companies, knowledge institutes and facilities at the campus all form the ecosystem. Access to this ecosystem is what makes the Startup Loft the ideal place to turn your idea into a profitable business. Kurt Gielen, Business Development Manager
Faster growth thanks to...
- the network of starters and experts in your professional field;
- startup advice and support at Brightlands Innovation Factory;
- access to knowledge and community networking events at Brightlands Chemelot Campus;
- availability of various training courses such as bookkeeping, HR, marketing and communication, ICT, etc.;
- the support (marketing, ICT, logistics, maintenance, financial, etc.) that the service providers at the Brightlands Service Boulevard can offer.
What is included?
- Business address
- Access pass to Brightlands Chemelot Campus
- Parking spot
- Open high-speed WiFi
- Postal service
- Access to our restaurant
- Use of conference rooms in adjacent buildings
View of the open working area.
One of five meeting rooms at the Startup Loft.
1,745 m² workspace
- 500 m² of shared offices
- 900 m² of dedicated offices
- 185 m² of shared labs
- 160 m² of dedicated labs
workspace in a shared office
||-||From € 262 / month|
office||-||From € 750 / month|
hood/lab table/combi||-||From € 903 / month|
||-||From € 1,100 / month|
Combinations are possible
- Dedicated offices and labs upon request;
- One fume hood/bench at the shared lab space.
Not what you are looking for? Please contact us for other available options.