The people, companies, knowledge institutes and facilities at the campus all form the ecosystem. Access to this ecosystem is what makes the Startup Loft the ideal place to turn your idea into a profitable business. Kurt Gielen, Business Development Manager
Faster growth thanks to...
- the network of starters and experts in your professional field;
- startup advice and support at Brightlands Innovation Factory;
- access to knowledge and community networking events at Brightlands Chemelot Campus;
- availability of various training courses such as bookkeeping, HR, marketing and communication, ICT, etc.;
- the support (marketing, ICT, logistics, maintenance, financial, etc.) that the service providers at the Brightlands Service Boulevard can offer.
What is included?
- Business address
- Access pass to Brightlands Chemelot Campus
- Parking spot
- Open high-speed WiFi
- Postal service
- Access to our restaurant
- Use of conference rooms in adjacent buildings
View of the open working area.
One of five meeting rooms at the Startup Loft.
1,745 m² workspace
- 500 m² of shared offices
- 900 m² of dedicated offices
- 185 m² of shared labs
- 160 m² of dedicated labs
workspace in a shared office
||-||From € 262 / month|
office||-||From € 750 / month|
hood/lab table/combi||-||From € 903 / month|
||-||From € 1,100 / month|
Combinations are possible
- Dedicated offices and labs upon request;
- One fume hood/bench at the shared lab space.
Not what you are looking for? Please contact us for other available options.