Enabling TechnologiesWorld-class Analytical Facilities
We can only overcome the challenges we face if we achieve major innovations in materials science, chemistry, life science, and health.
Brightlands' tenants are leading the way. And Enabling Technologies is here to help. Enabling Technologies—born out of support from DSM Resolve, Maastricht University/Maastricht UMC+, and the Dutch province of Limburg—aims to help companies, researchers, professors, students and entrepreneurs at Brightlands to take their projects, research and businesses further.
As an innovator in materials, food and/or life sciences, having access to
high-end analytical tools might secure your road to success. However, these
tools are hard to come by. They are expensive and often beyond your financial scope.
Via Enabling Technologies partners - DSM Resolve & Maastricht University -
you can hire these facilities. You can hire them for just for a few hours and
if needed get a training from the experts of one of our partners on how to use
the equipment and how to nterpret the results. Above all, we do this in an
The affordable way to enrich your insights
Enabling Technologies partners offer the following research services:
- Visualization by imaging of nano- and microstructures in (biological) materials
- Identification of complex chemical structures
- World-class analytical facilities available for rent at cost price
- Connection of unique analytical competences in material and life sciences
- Working in an open Joint Facility Center
- Dutch SMEs & techno starters get up to 50% cashback up to a maximum of 30 k€.
Visit the Enabling Technlogies website to find out more.