Stork partners with clients in optimizing production through maintenance, modification and asset integrity services for industrial installations. We offer a portfolio of professional solutions and proven best practice in asset integrity services to meet clients’ business drivers and deliver optimum asset performance. We carry out maintenance activities, project management and supply specialist and asset management services for production plants in all parts of their life cycle. We are committed to building up long-term relationships with our customers, enabling them to concentrate on optimization of their production processes. Stork takes responsibility for maximum availability of industrial installations at the lowest possible maintenance costs. Safety and our aim to achieve zero incidents are of the utmost importance.
The fields of expertise covered by Stork are mechanical engineering, electric engineering and instrumentation (E&I), industrial automation (IA) and brownfield engineering.
Stork’s specialist services:
- Diagostics, repair and overhaul of valves
- Diagnostics, repair and overhaul of rotating equipment (pumps and electric motors)
- Inspection, calibration and validation of instruments and process equipment
- Heat treatment services (Cooperheat)
- High voltage services
- On-site machining & bolting.
Stork’s strategic asset management consultants can offer you advice and support in the field of:
- Strategic asset management
- Compliance & risk management
- LEAN maintenance
- Asset performance management.