Netherlands Patent Office
Saving time and money on innovations?
The Netherlands Patent Office helps you
Do you have an idea and you want to do business with it? That’s not easy.
The Netherlands Patent Office has advisors who are willing to help you. They are located all over the country, also close to you!
Would you like to know how to protect your invention the best way? Do you need help with searching in the patent databases? Please sign up for one of our workshops or make an appointment with René Janssen, patent advisor in the region Limburg.
What can (starting) SME’s expect from a patent advisor?
- Consultation with a patent advisor about Intellectual Property (IP),such as: patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights or trade secrets.
- Advice on how to search in the worldwide patent database Espacenet.
- Introductory patent research.
- Background information and considerations about IP in several kind of collaborations.
- Presentations and workshops.
- Management game OCTRO: how to make an invention into a profitable product.
- Background information and considerations on licensing or selling patents.
- Patent Signalling Service on your company profile.
- Database Patent Licenses: a digital meeting point for patent holders and searchers for technology.
The Netherlands Patent Office informs innovative entrepreneurs about Intellectual Property and helps with finding patent information. This information can be used for developing your invention and discovering ways to protect it. Perhaps you’ll also find competitors or potential partners.
More information or an appointment?
You can find more information about our services on www.rvo.nl/hulp-octrooiadviseur.
If you have any questions or if you would like to make an appointment, please contact René Janssen, patent advisor for the region Limburg on telephone number +31612504269 or by email to email@example.com
In our agenda you’ll find all of our workshops. You can sign up online.
The Netherlands Patent Office
The Netherlands Patent Office, a department of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, implements (inter)national patenting regulations within the Netherlands and promotes the use of patents as a source of information and inspiration.
All employees of The Netherlands Patent Office have a duty of confidentiality. This means that you can speak freely about your idea or invention with them. The service is free.