Stay In Shape with Brightlands and UM SPORTS
As of January 2017, Brightlands Maastricht Community Members will be able to stay bright and fit thanks to the new cooperation between the Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus and UM SPORTS. Tenants will be able to use the facilities at UM SPORTS with their Brightlands Community Pass. See below how and when you can participate!
- You need to be an employee at one of the companies at the Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus (a full list can be found here)
- You need a company pass (or BioPartner Center Maastricht card) which can be used as identification.
- You need a sticker identifying you as a Brightlands Maastricht Community Member.
UM SPORTS offers a great variety of activities and events. Pricing is set for either a full academic year (September 1 - August 31) or a semester (Sept. 1 - January 31 / Feb. 1 - August 31). There are 4 different types of memberships available.
- Sign-Up (necessary for acquiring Sports and/or Gym memberships).
- Sports (do walk-in activities and register for courses and events)
- Gym (unlimited access to the fitness gym and do walk-in activities)
- Sports & Gym (all-access to gym, walk-in, registration and special events)
For a complete overview please visit; https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/support/sports...
When you are looking to join UM SPORTS, please contact the Marketing & Communications team at the Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus via email@example.com.
Send an email with your full name and company name with which we can see if you are an eligible employee or not. For any more questions, please contact us via the same email address.
For the full program and classes at UM SPORTS, please go to https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/support/sports...